FUNctionabilities is a place where children grow, learn, and achieve their full potential through pediatric therapy services—like feeding, occupational, massage, and speech therapy.
The cost of an evaluation is determined by:
- The complexity of your child’s condition,
- And the goals you wish to achieve for your child.
- We bill insurance between $450 – 825 per evaluation. This can vary depending on what you and your pediatric therapist decide is best for your child. See the evaluation options.
- Most families with insurance pay between $30 – 75 per evaluation.
- Most see results within the first few visits.
- And both parents & children LOVE IT! Clients that pay for their evaluation at or before the time of service will receive a 40% discount.