Through pediatric therapy services—like feeding, occupational, speech, and massage therapy—and a sensory-rich environment, we have created a place where children grow, learn, and achieve their full potential.
The cost of therapy is determined by:
- The complexity of your child’s condition.
- The goals you wish to achieve for your child.
- We bill insurance between $150 – 230 per OT session and $110 per Speech session.
- Most families with insurance pay between $20-50 per session.
- Most see results within the first few visits.
- And both parents & children LOVE IT!
If you need financial assistance…
We have special programs to help make it more affordable for you, if you:
- Are undergoing financial hardship.
- Recently lost a job.
- Have a high deductible or co-pay insurance plan.
*Our cash-package discounts do not include evaluations, progress reports, reassessments, or discharges.